Sunday, August 24, 2008

oh and by the way...

for those of you who may not be aware, we are expecting another boy on September 9th. Just a small thing I neglected to mention by not updating the blog. Here's how Max felt when he first found out he was going to have to share toys and attention.

v


He soon got over it and realized it will be fun to have someone else to push around in his cars



So here we are, quite excited and very scared. I hope the shooting below didn't damage the baby's ears - do they have real ears at 18 weeks?

6 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations! I guess I don't keep in touch much unless it's through your blog, and I think it's great that you're expecting! Have you decided on a name? How are you feeling? You look wonderful! All my best to your boys there! :)

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Another boy, how fun!!! Congrats. We are expecting again too but not until January. Love the pics, keep them coming.

Taylorbriguy said...

How come you get boys? All I keep getting is mistakes. Congrats on the new addition. And I'm happy to see you're back in the blogosphere.

Hawks said...

hey girl! good to know you are doing great!!

Amy said...

That is exciting news. It was good to see the pictures. Max is getting so big. That is beautiful country you leave in.

Taylorbriguy said...

When do we get to see some baby pics?