Sunday, August 24, 2008

Family trip to Pittsburgh

We headed up to Pittsburgh, PA for a few days to visit Uncle Nick and Auntie Dorothy. We had a great time exploring the city, playing in the pool and going to a Pirate's baseball game. We would have had a very relaxing trip had max not just received his 15 month shots and developed a fever. When he was fun he was very very fun but when he was bad he was "horrid". We'll be lucky if we ever get invited back.
Overlook of the city


PNC park where the Pittsburgh Pirate's play



Uncle Nick and Auntie Dorothy

Watching the game and devouring popcorn. Can't wait for mom and dad to give me the next mouthful - I need the whole bag.

Just can't stop eating this stuff

love the oversized Pirate's jersey


Splashing in the pool




Daddy's flip flop and Uncle Nick's Budweiser cooler make drinking milk muck more fun

4 comments:

Kenz said...

Holy Hannah! You don't update in forever and then suddenly you're about to pop! Congrats! We are so happy for you. It is crazy, baby bliss- and we love it!

Tosha said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant you look so cute! Congrats!

Linda said...

Sarah, congratulations! I didn't know you expecting! Let me know when #2 arrives! I love your blog!

Taylorbriguy said...

Shouldn't we be seeing some baby pics by now? I guess life gets a little busier with two kids.