Thursday, February 21, 2008

and his first word is...."DAD"

Said in a husky little voice with much emphasis on the last D. He spent Monday evening crawling all over Matt saying it over and over again. He's very proud of himself but Matt is even prouder. I'll try to get a video of it.



other achievements:
  • Can stand alone, until he realizes he's doing it - then he sits down fast.
  • Climbs the stairs in a few seconds flat
  • Sleeps 11 hours a night consistently - finally back on track after Christmas break.
  • Has 7 teeth
  • Can command a 55lb dog
  • Can make a defiant face after breaking the Kitchen Aid blender - just in case you think he may feel bad for his mistake.

4 comments:

Vagabond Mother said...

Max is so well accomplished now! It is so exciting when they start to talk. Looking at pictures of Max makes me baby hungry because he's so gorgeous! Good thing I already have another baby sleeping upstairs. . . I can't wait to go through all the milestones again. You take really awesome pictures of Max. Wish we could still sit by Max at church!

Lindsey from The R House said...

he is such a musher! i am so glad that you commented. i am going to add you to my blog roll so that i can get a little max fix whenever i need it.

he is so delicious!

michele said...

Sarah, it's me, your old roommate! I found your blog on Ryan and Elizabeth's. How are you???? Your boy is very cute. He looks a lot like you. I'm so happy I found you! Do you guys really live in KENTUCKY now???

Jaime said...

Can't believe its been a year! Bentley is quite the destructor too.