Thursday, February 21, 2008

Destruction prevails



I often find myself hoping that no one will drop in on us unexpectedly. Usually most of the contents of our bookshelves, drawers and cupboards are spread about the house. It is amazing that 15 minutes after waking up from a nap Max can have pulled back out all the things I just spent his entire nap putting away. He loves to have books crash all about him and then to sit in the mess he created for a while. Sometimes we hear him yelling from the kitchen and when we go in he is inside a near empty cupboard while the rest of its contents are strewn about the floor.





appreciate also, the ginormous stream of happy drool in this last photo.

Last Sunday the kids from my primary class at church gave me a painted vase with lollipops in it. That afternoon Max unpainted it with his mouth.


Then, realizing his mistake, he headed upstairs to clean himself up







Then a brief break while he plans the next adventure

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I also have a little boy who's 15 months old, and it doesn't matter how long I clean for, or what I put away! He always gets it out!

Summer said...

Sounds familiar. :) Most days when James comes home from work the whole family room is covered in toys, books and dvds. Welcome home honey! :)