Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Fun with Food

As you may be able to tell from his photos Max enjoys his food. His favorite food so far is mini Kosher dill pickles. We originally gave him a bite just to see what he would do. He puckered up his face and then kept asking for more and more. When other foods don't tempt him you can always rely on a pickle to keep him busy. Sometimes when we need to get something done without Max's help we put him in his high chair with some pickles and enjoy peace for a while. He also loves grapes, grapefruit, oranges, and bananas.
This is Max trying his first boiled mini carrot. I think he felt tricked. Now he loves them especially if they are cooked in the crock pot with gravy. I'm a little afraid he's in love with salt already.



Max also discovered noodles - and even better that noodles are fun as well as food, especially when Richard is involved.

4 comments:

Summer said...

Can't get enough of that laugh. :) Too cute.

Keriann said...

He is so cute. It seems like just yesterday when he was born. If you want you can visit our blog at jonandkeriann.blogspot.com

It was good to find you. I hope you are doing well.
-Jon and Keriann Felt

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

I just had to say that Max is so stinkin' cute. I love the attitude that he had with that carrot and ofcourse that laugh is priceless. Abigail is so serious so laughs are far and few. It's nice to hear that laugh.

Melea said...

Oh my gosh! He is so funny! I love the carrot one. I laughed outright and Jeff asked me why I was laughing so hard. He sure is a cutey!