Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Max facts


Max is still thriving here in Kentucky. He has reached 29 inches and 23lb putting him around the 95th percentile for both weight and height. He now has two very sharp bottom teeth and slightly more hair. He has been almost crawling for over a month now and we keep thinking it will happen any day. Currently he gets around by rolling or getting up on his hands and knees and lunging.

If you didn't guess from his healthy size and squeezable cheeks let us inform you that Max enjoys his food. He has liked everything he has tried so far - even peas and prunes. Yesterday as I was making a carrot cake Max was getting impatient as he waited in his chair. The carrot he was chewing on had lost it's appeal and he was ready to play. I handed him an empty bag of sugar to keep him occupied. He was remarkably quiet. When I turned around I discovered that the bag hadn't been quite as empty as I thought. Max was sucking on his arms and fingers which were covered in a sticky syrupy saliva-sugar mix. Notice in the photo the shiny sugary covering all over him. If you couldn't tell, he really enjoyed himself. Also, if you look carefully you can see his bottom two teeth.


Here are a few more photo's of the little guy.



4 comments:

Melea said...

Wow! He sure is getting so cute! I am glad you put a pic of you in there too! You are definitely photogenic...I always come out with one eye half closed or a crooked smile or something in my teeth :)

Melea said...

Wow! He sure is getting so cute! I am glad you put a pic of you in there too! You are definitely photogenic...I always come out with one eye half closed or a crooked smile or something in my teeth :)

Jaime said...

what a big kid coming from 2 of the skinniest people I know! Whatta cutie!

Dede said...

I love that top picture! He's such a cute kid. I'm excited to finally meet little Max at Christmas!