Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween



Happy Halloween



For Halloween I was going to be a zebra - as you can see in the picture where my England Grandad is holding me. By the time my England Grandma came out 3 weeks later I had decided to be a giraffe. I'm trying to get through all the zoo animals by the time I'm 4.



I went to three Halloween parties all with my best friend Rylee who was a chicken. Here is a picture of us with our dads who didn't dress up at all.



One of the parties my mum took me to got a little crazy and my costume changed again - this time I heard someone call me a pimp but I've never seen one of those at the zoo.

5 comments:

Dede said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Max is so cute!!! It'll be good to see what you're up to. Here's our blog:

http://www.dedeandjames.blogspot.com/

James said...

Man, those pimp pictures are hilarious.

How does he afford that bling and those giraffe skin pants?

Jaime said...

what happened to all of his black hair? He has changed so much since I saw him. So glad you found us.

Julie said...

Sarah (and Max),

This is great! I've been wondering about little Max--well, not SO little, but VERY cute! No wonder the ladies love him! This blog is a great idea!

Love,
Julie Geilman

Sierra said...

He is so cute!! I absolutely adore him. I really wish my husband would stop trying to pimp him out though.