Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sam Mateo Lassen

He's here, at a whopping 9lb and 21 1/2 inches, Sam Mateo Lassen.






I realize it's been over 2 months and I'm only just getting around to posting a picture - I've been a little preoccupied and very disorganized. I wasn't ready for the shock of looking after two babies!! Nobody adequately warned me. It's exhausting but wonderful and Max (to our great surprise) is a most loving and sweet big brother.




There are many more photos and updates waiting for me to post and we have set up a new blog address which I will post here soon. Thank you to our wonderful friends and family who have done soooo much to help us during this crazy time.

7 comments:

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

Oh my word. Sam is so cute. Congrats. I had heard you had him so I was just waiting for the pictures. I can imagine life with two will be more demanding. I have a little over a month to start getting prepared. Thanks for the update.

Amy said...

I'm so glad to see you're doing well. And Sam is so cute. I love the picture of Max and Sam together. Take care.

Melinda Ford said...

I love those pictures!!! What cute brothers. I'm so glad to finally get a glimpse of your life since leaving us. :( (we'll be all right, don't worry about us) Hope everything gets easier!

Matt & Melissa said...

What a cutie!! Congrats. The pictures of them together are really cute.

Elizabeth said...

Wow, Max looks a lot different from when we saw him about a year ago. He has blond hair!! I think he looks a lot like Sarah. Both Max and Sam are very cute. Thanks for posting pictures!

Taylorbriguy said...

We're happy to hear that Sam and mommy are doing well. Beautiful photos. Max looks like he's going to be a great big brother.

Lynette said...

I had no idea you had another baby! Congrats! That is so exciting! Sam is adorable (and max of course). I'm so happy for you guys!