Monday, January 7, 2008

Max-ventures



I got a lot of cool new toys for Christmas but nothing compares to giant kitchen utensils. Even when we go to other people's houses I always seek out their largest salad servers or outdoor grilling spatulas - those things are huge. And those dishwasherthings ... I could spend hours inside there if mum would let me. I get to climb AND play with big spoons.



One day mum left the kitchen for a few seconds and when she came back I was already standing on the pull down door.



I love to unload things - I think it's a talent of mine. Mum calls it "unhelping". As well as the dishwasher I can unload..

the washing machine,


curtains from their rails,


boxes packed with small messy things,




and my favorite of all - the firebox.


It gets me so nice and dirty when I don't get caught for a while.


I can also climb all the stairs in the house - with no help.


Nothing can stand in my way now - except Richard and his giant tongue.

Here I am helping daddy do his homework. In the top left corner you can see some notes I helped him to get through. Because he's going to be a dentist I'm learning the proper way to brush teeth. As I don't have many yet I'm practicing on his big plastic model.


I think my mobility and personal hygeine skills are coming along swimmingly. Pitty my driving lessons are going so slow - Dad won't even let us out of the driveway yet.

4 comments:

Dede said...

He is so cute...those chubby cheeks are to die for.

Lindsey from The R House said...

hey there! he is getting so big and delicious! i can't believe it.

what a doll!

Nicole S said...

Sarah! I'm so glad I found your blog. Britney Roark had a link to it, so I perused through and loved catching up. Max is so cute and looks like he's into everything. :) Sounds like Kentucky can get pretty cold. Just wanted to say hi and I loved looking at your photos. Take care.
Nicole Sorensen

Remarkable Rheads said...

Sarah! So good to hear from you. I had heard from Ryan that you had a bebe. Max looks like tons of fun. Little chubster babies are so cute. Kentucky sounds like a nice place to live. I grew up in Ohio and miss it from time to time. I'm going to link your site on ours if you don't mind so I can see what's up with Maxwell and parents.

Sarah, Nathan and Gavin Rhead